Point Of SalesInclusive Of
- B.I.R. Accreditation
- Training to Operate
- User Manual
What is Point Of Sales
The physical location at which goods are sold to customers. The point of sale is often more specific than the general building or store where something is sold, typically indicating the piece of technology which is used to finalize the transaction. In many cases, this is a standard cash register at the front of the store; in some cases, such as at a restaurant, the point of sale can be an electronic system which is used by the staff for multiple purposes, in this case including ringing up orders as well as generating the receipt and finalizing the purchase.
Mighty POS® software has been on stores since 2003. Our dedication, knowledge, experience and commitment to the industry is unmatched. Our software is Windows based and is extremely intuitive and feature packed. We have designed a product that heavily caters different types of Business. Choose which type of business are you operating i.e. Resto-Bar, SPA/Clinic, Grocery, Pharmacy.
- Windows Based System (MS SQL Database)
- Keyboard operation (ala Dos Based)
- Multi resolutionMonitor ready
- Compatible with touch screens systems and non-touch screen based systems
- Support discounts for Senior Citizen / Person with Disablity / Patrons
- Easy to understand and operate
- Lots of reports you need for your operation and decision making
- Built-in Inventory System
List below are our Clients who use our Point Of Sales Software. Arrange from the recent to last.
- L & L GROCERY (Novaliches, Q.C.)
- MILKTEA FACTORY (Iba, Zambales)
- Wellness & Cedar (Ortigas, Pasig)
- Zombie Lounge (Anonas, Q.C.)
- Simville Drug Store (Bayambang, Pangasinan)
- RJT Pharmacy (Talisay, Cebu)
- Other customers are not listed due to limited of space here...